Code of conduct and Core Values
- Students should come modestly dressed to the college.
- Students should wear their ID cards daily and should produce the same when required for verification and identification.
- The discipline of higher order is to be maintained inside the college campus and in hostels.
- Students must reach the classrooms on time and attend Classes regularly.
- Every student must wish the staff members on his/her first meeting of the day.
- When a staff member enters the classroom, the students must stand up as a token of respect.
- Courteous behavior is expected from the students when they address both staff and friends. They should not use offensive language. Students should avoid standing and loitering in the corridors.
- The student should see the Notice Board daily to know the important instructions given by the authorities of the college.
- Students with inadequate attendance will be deprived to appear for University exams.
- Students should not involve in any activities affecting the prestige of themselves or the staff members or the institution.
- Smoking and use of panparag, pan masala, and other intoxicants are strictly prohibited within the college campus and in hostels.
- Eve-teasing and ragging are strictly prohibited. Severe action will be taken against those who are found to do so.
- Students should not cause damage to the College property. If found doing so, they will be penalized.
- The principal is empowered to dismiss a student from the College, who is found guilty of ragging or gross misbehavior.